Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Tim Horton's Kcup Review

I recently received a complimentary package of Tim Horton's K-Cups from influenster. I had had Tim Hortons before while visiting my uncle in Maine but have never seen it in the Chicago area. I always make it a point to go when I'm near one which isn't very often. So I was super excited when I received notice that I'd be getting the Tim Horton's voxbox. The coffee tasted just like it does at the donut shop. It was full of great flavor and not Bland. Usually I have to add a little bit of sugar to my coffee because it's often watery but the Tim Hortons coffee was so full of flavor I could drink it black. Once this is available in stores I definitely recommend this to everybody to try. It reminds me of a mix of Dunkin Donuts great taste and the strongness of Starbucks.

#Timhortonscoffeeus 

No comments:

Post a Comment